LIBRARY RULES AND REGULATIONS :
College Library is the fulcrum of Knowledge dissemination. The library book collection is growing with every year.
At present we have 6112books in our library book collection spreading across the following discipline:
- Corporate Sec.
- General Books
Library Orientation Program, Book Exhibition, Book Review sessions would be conducted upon request from the concerned department.
Pl. reach your librarian either on mobile or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Entry for students is permitted with College Student ID (Identity) card only (Pl. wear your respective student id. card during the library visit as well).
* Members are requested not to bring their personal belongings inside the library.
* Use of mobile phones in the Library is strictly prohibited.
* Reference materials should not be taken outside from the Library.
* Reprography facility is unavailable at library for photocopying at present.
* Library users are requested to extend their cooperation for the inspection of all books and items taken out of the Library.
* Overdue charges will be applicable for books returned after the due date as per library guidelines.
* If an issued book is lost / damaged, it is to be either replaced with latest edition or three times the cost of the book is to be paid as fine.
* Silence must be observed in the Library.
* Book suggestion register is available to record your suggestions.